Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19313-AS1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to design equipment controls for an original equipment manufacturer.
- Designing and programming and maintaining PLC-based control systems for machine controls.
- Programming Allan Bradley PLCs.
- Designing and programming HMIs.
- Design electrical schematics using AutoCAD.
- Programming and interfacing with stepper motors and servo drives
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Experience with design of instrumentation and controls (I&C) using Allen Bradley PLCs.
- Experience with HMI design and programming.
- Experience with AutoCAD for elecical schematics.
- Experience with AC / DC motor controls would be a plus.
- Experience with stepper motors and servo drives would be a plus.
Contact: Alex Salewycz