Electrical Product Engineer
Location : Central Islip NY US 11722
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19435-JF1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Product Engineer / Hardware Engineer who works with cutomers, sales team, applications, enginering and supply chain as part of the new product design and development process.
- The Electrical Product Engineer / Hardware Engineer facilitates new product development efforts by making supply chain recommendations for proposed new products.
- Expediting generation of assembly drawings and product assembly.
- Performing evaluation and testing of assembled product.
- Preparing reports and ensuring complete data input for all new product requests.
- Ensuring relevant activity is recorded and tracked with quick turnaround for opportunity feasibility analyses.
- Utilize SPICE to create simulation models.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering required, MS Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on related experience in applications engineering for semiconductor components for customer systems.
- Minimum 2 years project management experience.
- Component level experience with surface mount, through-hole and bare die devices.
- Understanding of wafer fabrication related to electronic packaging.
- Experience with custom semiconductcor design and packaging.
- Experience with SPICE for circuit simulation.
- Experience interfacing with customers to gather requirements for product design and development.
Contact: John Forsatz