Electrical Technician - IP Security Systems
Location : Mount Laurel NJ US 08054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19286-AS1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Technician for security and alarm systems.
- Responsible in assisting the design, deployment, and integration of IP based video surveillance, access control, and intrusion detection systems.
- The candidate will have experience in camera placement, field-of-view testing, lens selection, digital video server and storage design and commissioning.
- Responsible for development and implementation of access control systems including automated rules-based interoperability programming activities.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS of BS Electrical Engineering Technology
- Experiencew ith IP based Video Security Systems.
- Experience with the design, development, installation, and test of security alarm systems.
- Experience with cameras, network video surveillance, sensors, terminals, input/output, relay logic, access controls, digital video servers, programming, and intrusion detection systems.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.
Contact: Alex Salewycz