Location : Cresskill NJ US 07626
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19377-BZ1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Electro-mechanical Engineer performing in-depth technical analysis on electronics products to determine why they fail in the field.
- Role is 25% product reliability testing and 75% writing engineering documents, mostly on the use of such equipment.
- Writing of documents and procedures which require an engineering background to generate for detailed and thorough technical reports that explain the root cause of a product failure trend and provide supporting factual data (QAR Reports).
- Interfacing with internal and external engineering teams to discuss product issues and solutions
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Electro-Mechanical / Mechanical Engineering with electrical experience
- Minimum 1 years experience in an Electrical Engineering role involving circuit analysis and debugging.
- Experience with root cause analysis.
- Expertise with a wide variety of electronic troubleshooting tools, equipment and techniques.
- Strong technical report writing and outstanding written communication.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- PCB assembly knowledge and knowledge of electro-mechanical assembly is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky