Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19485-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineernig
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electro-mechanical Engineer for sensor technology sales and technical support during project lifecycle from propasal to installation and customer training.
- Evaluating customer application requirements and preparing technical and commercial quotations and proposals.
- Preparing and delivering product and technical presentations.
- Analyzing test data, technical drawings, 3D models and produce reports for external and internal customers.
- Providing expertise during field service and installation visits.
- Managing trials of equipment at customer sites and technical projects.
- Communicating with customers directly on technical issues that arise at any state of the project life cycle.
- Documenting and reporting on progress of issues and work.
- Training customers on Company products.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electromagnetics, Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working as a project engineer for electro-mechanical product sales and support.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures and drawings.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- The ability to go from behind the desk to hands-on in the field.
- Position requires frequent travel to customer sites.
Contact: Mark Manz