Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Location : East Windsor NJ US 08520
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19013-AB
Compensation : 25.00 - 28.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent Electromechanical Maintenance Technician first shift position to complete repairs to all machinery, facilities, and utilities in a manner consistent with established safety procedures.
- Coordinate with maintenance manager details of any repairs (including outside vendors), preventative maintenance, or improvements needed on equipment.
- Major electrical and mechanical Preventative Maintenance.
- Training of other Mechanics and Operators in keeping machinery in good working condition.
- Complete Maintenance Work Orders, generate reports of completed work and parts used.
- Determine items that need to be purchased or replaced, place requisitions with administrator.
- Recommend spare parts to keep as stock items.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 3 years experience in manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical processes.
- Detailed knowledge of electrical circuits and controllers, including trouble shooting of AC-DC-PLC, Motors, Systems, and Controllers.
- Ability to read and work from mechanical and electrical prints.
- Must have good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Knowledge of usage of various hand and power tools as well as shop tools.
- Willing to work overtime and 2nd shift and serve as on call for off-hours emergencies.
- Qualified fork truck operator.
- Physically able to bend and lift tool parts and machine equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Computer skills including Excel, Word, Database software; Outlook, ERP Manufacturing software.
Contact: Allan Berman