Electronic Equipment Technician
Location : Manalapan NJ US 07726
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19531-JF1
Compensation : 18.00 - 30.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electronic Equipment Technician for troubleshooting, repair and maintenance for semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing equipment or repairing lab equipment.
- Read, understand and modify electrical and electronic schematics. Troubleshoot electromechanical systems, and analog and digital circuits.
- Troubleshoot and reverse engineer electromechanical equipment to operate to original equipment manufacturers specifications.
- Position sometimes requires to be able to physically handle heavy equipment, lifting, getting inside machines.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electrical Engineering Technology or 4 years of equivalent electronics field experience.
- Strong electronics background with analog and digital circuits.
- Ability to comprehend complex schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot circuits with or without schematics.
- Ability to modify schematics to current project design.
- Ability to troubleshoot AC/DC and digital circuits to component level.l
- Understanding of High Voltage RF generator and DC supplies.
- Salary based on knowledge and experience.
Contact: John Forsatz