Electronic Test Technician - RF / Microwave
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19277-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : AAS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF / Microwave Test Technician.
- Responsible for the testing, tuning and troubleshooting of complex, multi-function, RF / microwave microelectronic assemblies.
- Work will be done in a clean room environment.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Electrical Engineering Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience as an RF / microwave technician
- US Citizenship required as position is for a defense contractor.
- Experience in application RF fundamentals including but not limited to: RF Gain, Gain Flatness, Gain Matching, Return Loss, P1 dB Compression, Phase tracking, and Log linearity.
- Familiar with transmission line theory and AC/DC circuits.
- Ability to read schematic diagrams.
- Good manual dexterity while working under a microscope.
Contact: Mark Manz