Electronics Compliance Manager
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19346-JF1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an electrical engineer to work as compliance lead for electronic product certifications, including UL, ETL, CSA, CE, FDA, ROHS, REACH, BPA, PROP 65 requirements.
- Responsible for directing, monitoring and controlling all compliance requirements.
- Review and approve safety certifications received from factories on our new products.
- Consult product development on new products in development on how to navigate the potential regulatory challenges.
- Leverage and cultivate connections at the major labs, ITS, SGS, UL, TUV to find out information and tackle regulatory requirements as they arise.
- Keep up to date on new changing requirements from the different regulatory agencies and implement necessary changes.
- Coordinate compliance execution for retail customer direct import orders.
- Coordinate with R&D department, customer service and lab manager to coordinate efforts to determine product defects through root cause analysis.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with electronic product compliance certification, including UL, ETL, CSA, CE, FDA, ROHS, REACH, BPA, PROP 65.
- Familiarity with electronic product development/
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to participate and contribute positively in work teams.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to complete projects, document work and communicate clearly both in writing and verbally.
- Team Work - Highly Skilled - Ability to lead and work in Teams.
Contact: John Forsatz