Location : Edison NJ US 08837
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19421-MM1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electronics Engineer responsible for electrical designs and embedded systems programming as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Provide support for manufacturing and service when needed.
- New product development and improvements to existing products.
- Microprocessor control and PLC control programming.
- Design electrical boards to component level and develop interface with display screens.
- Work with vendors to resolve quality issues and to identify new electronics components.
- Work with customers on an as needed basis to solve specific issues.
- Prepare design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- Strong programming skills for embedded microprocessor systems (C++) and PLCs.
- Experience with CAD and schematic capture (circuit simulation a plus).
Contact: Mark Manz