Electronics Project Manager
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19138-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer as an Electronics Project Manager responsible for the definition, realization, qualification, and support of factory and field electronic functions and modules within these products.
- Lead a team of highly skilled engineers in the delivery of complex projects for the industry's leading microelectronic systems.
- Excellent understanding of product development flow
- Take high-level requirements and map them into the appropriate electronic department team resources to ensure successful delivery per top-level program plan.
- Keep the team focused and motivated throughout the development cycle.
- Create and maintain a project plan for the team.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of Electronic Systems product development.
- Experience in project management of complex engineering systems and new product introduction and delivery.
- System understanding of electronics projects (both hardware and software).
- Project management certification a plus.
- Ability to understand systems specifications, test specifications and reports.
- Experience delivering product quality on budget and schedule.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to provide project planning with sound technical trade-off arguments.
Contact: Monique Kleiman