Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19378-DE1
Compensation : open - 28-32/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an RF Test Technician, one position available is 1st shift and one position available is 2nd shift..
- Testing high frequency (up to 60 GHz) RF / microwave microminiature electronic card assemblies (MCAs) to component level under a microscope.
- Use of standard test measurement and diagnostics equipment including network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, multimeters etc.
- Utilize test equipment for high frequency testing RF/MW circuits to component level.
- Testing high voltage microcircuits under a microscope.
- Must be US Citizen with ability to get active secret security clearance as position is with a defense contractor.
Required Qualifications :
- Must have experience testing high frequency RF / microwave circuits to component level.
- Must also have experience in testing high voltage microcircuits under a microscope.
- Must be able to work 1st or 2nd shift.
- MUST BE A UNITED STATES CITIZEN with the ability to obtain a DoD Security Clearance as this position is with a defense contractor.
- Positions available for 1st and 2nd shift.
Contact: Darren Elg