Embedded Software Engineer
Location : Winston-Salem NC US 27103
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19319-MK-JT1
Compensation : open - 45-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an Embedded Software Engineer who will develop embedded software for cutting edge, advanced recreational equipment.
- Responsible for design of controls and signal processing.
- Conduct tradeoff analysis between computational methods and embedded resources.
- Designs and develops embedded software for automation controllers and smart components including cascaded control and sensing, signal processing and critical timing computation.
- Creates detailed designs and user stories that meet requirements.
- Develop and execute tests that prove that the design and implementation meet the system requirements.
- Carefully tracks development progress to expectations and drives hard to meet scheduled deadlines.
- Takes accountability for meeting commitments and deadlines and takes responsibility for technical excellence and continuous improvement.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 7 years of software development experience with at least 5 years of applicable embedded software product development experience with an emphasis on the analysis, design, implementation and testing of systems.
- Robotics control experience preferred.
- Experience with Real-time Signals and Signal Processing.
- Experience with Brushed / Brushless motor control.
- Experience designing embedded systems.
- Network communications and protocols experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of embedded operating systems (MQX/KSDK)
- Proficiency in C/C++ is required with an emphasis on embedded architectures.
- Expertise developing and debugging software on a variety of microprocessors and microcontrollers.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com