Engineering Manager - Electronics Development
Location : Norwalk CT US 06850
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19303-BZ-MK1
Compensation : 150000.00 - 160000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for and Electrical Engineer to manage the Electronics Development Group.
- Organizing and leading a group (>10 people) of engineers and technicians in a culturally diverse, professional environment including strong individual performance management and development.
- Ownership of the technical and cost performance, quality, and reliability of all functional electronics hardware, firmware and test equipment developed by the Electronics Development Group.
- Ownership of the accuracy and quality of all product documentation developed by and for the Electronics Development Group.
- Resource management including hiring and training high quality talented engineers and technicians.
- Employee performance management including periodic performance reviews, personal improvement actions, employee coaching, mentoring, and personal development planning.
- Project planning support and execution to assure timeliness and quality of deliverables including project scope, project staffing, resource planning, resource allocation, and risk management.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with your peers, with the Project Managers, Program Development Managers and Architects.
- Identification and development of qualified external organizations for sustaining co-development relationships.
- Develop and maintain a continuous improvement model of the group including KPI developing, team performance benchmarking.
Required Qualifications :
- MS Electrical Engineering or related engineering degree.
- Minimum of 10 years of organizational management required.
- Experience with management of electronics development, including hardware, firmware and test equipment.
- Ability to manage cost performance, quality and reliability of electronics.
- Ability to develop and maintain continuous improvement of products through KPIs.
Contact: Monique Kleiman