Engineering Project Manager - Electronic Enclosures
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19023-DE
Compensation : 105000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Engineering Project Manager to lead the design of rugged electronics enclosures and consoles for the Defense industry.
- The Project Manager will be the Project Lead on a project basis for the entire duration of the engineering effort.
- Prepare and manage project schedule with assigned resources.
- Review and analyze customer needs and verify compliance of the proposed technical solution.
- Have direct contact with the Customer, handling action items and prepare monthly status reports, as required.
- Prepare and review deliverables and other technical documentation.
- Provide guidance to supporting engineers, Purchasing, suppliers, Quality Control and Production throughout the product development and manufacturing.
- Provide technical support to Customers throughout the life of the product.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar position and with experience using MIL standards.
- Must be able to manage, understand and appreciate the values of Quality, Cost and Schedules
- Must be a US citizen with ability to get DoD security clearance as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg