Engineering Project Manager
Location : Holmdel NJ US 07733
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19393-JF1
Compensation : open - 50-55/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for and Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineer responsible for project management for the delivery of New Products from concept through factory introduction for fiber optic systems.
- Leading cross functional program teams in the development of New Electo-Mechanical Products.
- Managing development project plans for each product.
- Identifying and managing risks.
- Managing internal and external resource requirements and expenditures.
- Presenting the program's status in reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering required (Master's degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in New Product Development and/or Project Management required.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word required.
- Experience with Oracle a plus.
- Experiences in Electro-Mechanical New Product Development, Risk Management, Financial Management, Written & Oral Communications and Stakeholder Management required.
Contact: John Forsatz