Environmental, Health & Safety Manager - Manufacturing
Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19240-AS-MK1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering or Occupational Health & Safety
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for and Environmental, Health & Safety Manager to manage multi-site company locations for metal stamping operations.
- Ensure and oversee activities in the area of safety compliance regarding workers compensation, safety regulations & policies, accident prevention and accident investigation.
- Responsible for compliance for EPA, NJDEP, OSHA, DOT, and Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for security and fire safety for manufacturing locations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Occupational Health & Safety.
- Experience in directing, managing an executing safety programs, safety policies, and workers compensation policies.
- Experience with compliance for EPA, OSHA, NJDEP, DOT, and Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements.
Contact: Monique Kleiman