Equipment Maintenance Technician
Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19228-AS1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 68000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : AAS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Equipment Maintenance Technician to perform preventive maintenance, corrective maintenance, upgrades, and modifications to semiconductor manufacturing equipment as assigned within the wafer fabrication and finishing areas.
- Capable of demonstrating a working knowledge of problem solving, fault finding, and analysis using a range of standard practices and techniques.
- Possesses a working knowledge of job specific technical theory and practices, basic knowledge of general theory and analysis techniques.
- Reads and understands electronic, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and facilities schematics. o Has the ability to repair electronic circuitry to the board level.
- Understands and is technically capable using various types of commercial and vendor proprietary software in the process of repairing production equipment.
- Maintains hazardous and inert gas handling systems to include cylinder changes. o Orders parts and materials that are required to complete assigned tasks.
- Works with minimal supervision on routine tasks.
- Helps to train fellow technicians on tasks they are certified to do.
- Basic understanding of chemistry and the hazards of working with and around chemicals.
- Occasional lifting of objects of up to 70 pounds.
- Repairs and maintains chemical and solvent handling equipment.
- Repairs and calibrates process equipment requiring high vacuum equipment and associated support systems.
- Assists the Equipment Engineers and Senior Equipment Maintenance Technicians.
- Responsible for spare and repair parts ordering.
- Performs daily checks and inspections.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering Technology
- Minimum 4 years of experience in equipment maintenance.
- Equivalent Military experience will also be considered.
- Prefer 2 or more years working experience in the semi-conductor industry.
- Experience with training in the handling of hazardous chemicals, gases, and materials.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
Contact: Alex Salewycz