Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19482-DE1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Facilities Engineer responsible for total preventative maintenance and continuous improvement upgrades.
- Create and update the preventive maintenance program for the facility and all equipment and keeps daily maintenance checklists on all equipment.
- Plan and coordinate the installation of new equipment.
- Finds contractors as needed, reviews the contracts and monitors and approves contractors work.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring the maintenance repair and capital improvement budgets.
- Keep equipment maintained and functioning to meet all production and quality requirements, to include reducing downtime, increasing output, and reducing energy costs.
- Consistently participate and follow the Plant's Manufacturing Operating System.
- Utilize enterprise planning tools to manage the department and maintenance activities
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 10 years as a line / project mechanic with general maintenance skills; or Minimum 4 years Maintenance Management experience or plant manager.
- Experience with building codes, PLC programming, high pressure boilers, screw press, forging hammers, gas furnaces, CNC machining cells, amd equipment calibration.
- Must be a US citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg