Field Service Engineer
Location : Saddle River NJ US 07458
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19458-BZ1
Compensation : 65000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Field Service Engineer responsible for providing technical service and support, installation and maintenance on automated pharmaceutical inspection and packaging machinery at customer sites throughout North America.
- Provide technical support & troubleshooting via phone or at site.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on machines and all associated equipment.
- Perform installation of the machine at customer sites as well as customer follow up.
- Documentation required for each customer service visit.
- Provide guidance to customers on the safe & effective operation of their machine.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in engineering initiatives to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Strong focus on Machine Vision tuning and troubleshooting.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- Knowledge of electrical circuits, motors, wiring, etc.
- Vision Systems experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate and work efficiently in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel up to 60% to customer sites throughout the U.S, Canada and Puerto Rico (90% Domestic)
Contact: Bill Zukowsky