Firmware Engineer - Embedded Software C/C++
Location : Cresskill NJ US 07626
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18852-BZ-JT-3
Compensation : 125000.00 - 135000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Firmware Engineer / Developer, programming in a real-time, embedded environment.
- Responsible for firmware development for embedded systems design, development, and support of next generation home and office control systems (internet of things / IoT).
- Responsible for full life-cycle of design, development, modification, testing, debugging, and support for new and existing firmware for control systems.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical or Computer Science Engineering.
- Strong C/C++, embedded programming skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience developing and debugging applications in an embedded system.
- Experience with low level device driver experience.
- Experience with RTOS (VxWorks, FreeRTOS, QNX, WinCE etc.)
- Experience with communication networks and protocols is a plus.
- Experience with analog and digital video is a plus.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com