Location : Garland TX US 75044
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19284-BZ-MM1
Compensation : open - 60-70/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Telecom
Job Description :
- Contract position for an FPGA Engineer utilizing Verilog and SystemVerilog for programming / simulation of SoC (system on a chip) for optical networks.
- Responsible for hardware and system verification in a laboratory environment.
- Repsonsible for optical network development utilizing SONET, OTM and OVM.
- FPGA programming using Xilinx and Vivado Design Suite.
- Utilize SerDes for high speed communications over optical networks / transceivers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering of equivalent experience with FPGA design and verification.
- Development of products for SONET and OTN.
- Experience with SerDes or TXCVR.
- Experience with FPGA programming in Xilinx or Vivado Design Suite.
- Hardware design verification using Verilog and SystemVerilog.
Contact: Mark Manz