Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19331-DE1
Compensation : 110000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Design Engineer for miltary and defense applications.
- Design of Low/Med complexity Circuit Card Assemblies (CCA) and Low/Med Complexity Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) starting from System Decomposition and completing through System Integration and Test.
- Perform CCA design specifying mixed signal technology circuits consisting of A/D, D/A, processors, I/O communication and Programmable Logic (FPGA, CPLD) circuits.
- Execute CCA Schematic Capture, Parts Selection and assist with Printed Wire Board Layout and Routing.
- Perform FPGA design, architecture, algorithms, VHDL code generation and VHDL simulation.
- Responsible for Synthesis and Device Implementation & Constraints, System Integration and Test.
- Conduct research, design, development, and testing of digital processing hardware such as computer chips (ASIC, CPLD, FPGA), circuit boards, computer systems, and electrical components.
- Designs new or modifies existing products, develops technical specifications for production, analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions, and tests hardware conformance to specifications.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years Digital Hardware Design in Electronic Warfare with experience in a related field. Knowledge of high complexity digital design techniques and devices.
- Experience with FPGA design, architecture, algorithms, VHDL code generation, and VHDL simulation.
- Familiarity with Hardware debugging skills and Signal Generator, Logic Analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope and Imbedded FPGA Debugging tools.
- MUST be a US citizen with a Secret Security clearance as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg