HVAC Technician - ABT
Location : New York NY US 10016
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19189-JF1
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for an HVAC technician to test, adjust, and balance HVAC systems for clients in the New York City area.
- Assist in air and hydronic balancing, associated mechanical services and preventive maintenance on our customer's HVAC Air Handling and Terminal Flow Equipment.
- Work in a team environment.
- Keep neat and accurate records.
- Work in outdoor areas as well as a sterile environments.
- Follow OSHA, FDA and other regulatory guidelines and assist in other duties and areas of maintenance as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- High School or Trade School Graduate.
- Technical experience in HVAC maintenance and repair is required.
- Experience with Air Balance Test equipment.
- Clean Driving Record
- Honest, reliable and hardworking individual who can work in a team or independently.
- Customer Service oriented individual.
- Flexibility to work overtime on weekends and occasional nights.
Contact: John Forsatz