Injection Molding Technician
Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19268-AS-MK1
Compensation : 22.00 - 28.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Position for an Injection Molding Technician responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, installation and set-up of all ancillary equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance support of 29 injection molding machines.
- Install, set-up and program end of arm tooling or sprue pickers as needed.
- Maintain conveyors, driers, thermolators and any other support equipment needed for the molding department.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- GED or High School Diploma Required.
- Minimum 5 years recent experience working in an injection molding department.
- Experience with machining of parts using mills, drill press, lathes, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and engineering drawings.
Contact: Monique Kleiman