Inside Sale Representative - Telecom / Wireless
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18710-MK1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Inside Sales Representative for Telecom / Wireless products and systems.
- Provide sales support to the global sales team, including product pricing, lead times, order delivery status and related support as a manager front-line provider.
- Pro-actively engage with key customers (including periodic travel) to generate sales, educate them on products and processes, and enhance customer relationships.
- Work with global sales team to identify sales opportunities, including incoming sale leads and proactive customer engagement plans.
- Discuss and guide customers towards technical product solutions.
- Receive and handle inbound sales communications and convert calls into sales.
- Manage the Company's Customer Portal platform including related marketing and customer adoption programs.
- Issue product quotations for price and delivery to direct customers and Manufacturer Representatives.
- Perform Sales Lead follow up with direct customers, Manufacturer's Representatives and Distributors.
- Prepare and present Sales Funnel and Forecasts reports.
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering teams to support customer quotes/orders and product inventory levels.
- Work closely with Applications Engineering, Product Management, Marketing and Engineering teams on product road-mapping, customer feedback, product introductions and promotions.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Inside Sales Representative, Inside Sales Manager, or Customer Service Manager within a technology Company - Electronics, Wireless Infrastructure or Telecommunications Equipment and Hardware preferred.
- Pro-active management and achievement of quarterly sales targets.
- Experience interacting with direct customers on a daily basis.
- Strong communication and verbal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven experience establishing, managing and growing customer relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple issues simultaneously.
- Ability to learn and communicate about technical products to technical customers.
- Effective follow up and follow through skills with strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with Customer Portal sites, ERP / MRP systems and Sales funnels.
- Ability to travel approximately 20%.
- Salary 70-80k + 10% bonus available.
Contact: Monique Kleiman