Instrumentation & Contol Technician - PLCs
Location : Vineland NJ US 08332
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19020-AS
Compensation : 27.00 - 29.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Instrumentation & Control Technician to install, troubleshoot, and repair complex control equipment involving work of varied nature with minimum supervision.
- Installs and rearranges complex electrical and electronic equipment.
- Diagnoses complex electrical and electronic equipment failures.
- Dismantles, repairs, and reassembles complex electrical and electronic equipment.
- Performs work in the control technician's skill area such as programming of PLC's, wiring of control cabinets, and trouble shooting of control circuits.
- Occasionally performs work in other trades.
- Directs work of helpers as required.
- Completes routine paperwork as required.
- Uses typical control technician's tools.
- Works from drawings, verbal instructions, or sketches and uses shop math.
- Cleans debris and lubricant from parts, work area, and equipment.
- Operates production equipment to check work as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience with industrial instrumentation & controls for manufacturing equipment.
- Must have experience with PLCs, Servo drives, and VFDs.
- Experience with troubleshooting and repair.
- Ability to use a electrical / electronic testing tools.
- Ability to read electrical prints and drawings.
- Ability to work with Voltages from 5-480V, AC and DC.
Contact: Alex Salewycz