IT Security Administrator
Location : Newark NJ US 07102
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19434-JT1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Colleges - Education
Job Description :
IT Security Administrator position for a state university system.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Assist the IT security department in the university's overall security program.
- Research pertinent information related to security threats and report to the security team.
- Assist in the security service desk's security management.
- Develop audit reports, logging and incident response activities.
- Assist in compliance related tasks as assigned.
- Maintain project status reports and communicate same to management on an ongoing basis
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS in Computer Science or Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years of InfoSec related experience
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- CISSP or similar certification is a plus
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com