Land Surveyor / Laser Scanning Technician
Location : Highland Mills NY US 10930
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19129-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma / GED
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Land Surveyor / Laser scanning technician who will be performing office calculations/drafting and on-site 3D laser scanning, compiling, registering, and reporting of the collected data to generate 3D models and presentation materials.
- Perform field visits, including loading the equipment for transportation, set-up of equipment at sites, and demobilizing equipment when scanning is complete.
- Compile various reports, documents, and/or drawings of findings, and all other duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Survey Degree a plus.
- Must have good working knowledge of survey practices and computations.
- Experience working with Leica Scanner and software is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of survey equipment, and its operations.
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Requires a valid driver's license to perform field site visits.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky