Location : Lopatcong NJ US 08865
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19211-AS-MK1
Compensation : 50000.00 - 62000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Machine Builder responsible for fitting and assembling components according to blueprints, manuals, and engineering requirements.
- Responsible for machine construction, machine rebuilding, and machine repair.
- Read, understand and follow engineering prints, and documents to accomplish the assembly, maintenance or repair of parts and machines.
- Have the knowledge and skills to assemble units and complete tools to design specifications.
- Machining of parts using mills, drill press, lathes and surface grinders, etc.
- Build and install mechanical components such as hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, and electrical components.
- Test and troubleshoot machinery to ensure proper functionality.
Required Qualifications :
- GED or High School Diploma and a Trade school apprenticeship
- Experience with machine building and assembly, machine tooling set up and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 3 years experience with mechanical assembly and machine building.
- Experience with machining fo parts using mills, drill press, lathes, surface grinders, etc.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematics and engineering drawings.
Contact: Monique Kleiman