Maintenance Manager - Chemical Production
Location : New Brunswick NJ US 08903
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 18268-AB1
Compensation : open - $35 - $45/hour
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- 6-9 month contract position for a Maintenance Manager to manage a team of operations and maintenance personnel.
- Provide tools, equipment, and training for safe and efficient job performance.
- Develop performance metrics regarding overall maintenance downtime and work order completion time.
- Manage maintenance repair and preventative maintenance work order ensuring all work orders are prioritized, delegated, and completed on time.
- Develop and administer annual maintenance budget and provide monthly budget performance reports.
- Maintain an organized spare parts inventory and replenishment system
- Manage capital investment maintenance projects to ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Position is with a growing manufacturing company.
- This is a 6-9 month contract position, that may go longer term.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a hands-on Maintenance Manager, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering Degree preferred.
- Prefer experience in web handling machinery.
- Good background in metrics for reporting.
- Good organization, leadership, time management, ownership of repair and preventative maintenance projects, team player, able to delegate, positive personality, maintain clean workplace.
- Focused on Continuous Improvement.
Contact: Allan Berman