Maintenence Supervisor - FDA Manufacturing
Location : Edison NJ US 08817
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19010-MM1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Lead Maintenance Mechanic who manages a group of 2-3 personnel.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair on plant equipment, including boilers, electrical, mechanical, welding, preventive maintenance, parts inventory, and forklifts.
- Maintain the shop and equipment as well as handle outside contractors.
- Maintenance of plant equipment, including centrifuges, spray dryers, mixers, motors, blenders and mills.
- Assist inspectors and auditors regularly.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years in equipment maintenance, including boiler, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
- Must be hands on, "get dirty" type with some lead mechanic skills
- Black Seal license preferred.
- Welding experience a plus.
- Experience dealing with outside contractors required.
- Experience in preventive maintenance of equipment required.
- Experience in food or pharmaceutical preferred.
Contact: Mark Manz