Manufacturing Engineer - Lean Process Engineer
Location : Saddle Brook NJ US 07663
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19045-BZ
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer / Lean Process Engineer to work with the continuous improvement team to help build, facilitate, and manage optimized work flows throughout the facility including but not limited to the manufacturing floor, the front office, and engineering.
- Continuously evaluates business and manufacturing processes with the goal of waste elimination.
- Stays abreast of latest developments related to Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement to maintain company competitiveness.
- Champions Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma initiatives.
- Coaches team members on problem solving while emphasizing data driven analysis and conclusions.
- Participate in the DFM process as needed.
- Maintain an organized and efficient working environment with an emphasis on 5S and professionalism.
- Acts as a change agent and encourages proper communication and interaction between team members.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Lean manufacturing for industrial and process engineering.
- Must have experience creating data collection and retrieval tools for organizational use.
- Six Sigma and or Lean certification a plus.
- Experience with medical device manufacturing and machining a plus.
- Expertise in Lean, Kaizen and 5S programs in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky