Manufacturing Engineer - Precision Machining
Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19002-JF
Compensation : 45000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer for metal machining operations for precision parts for medical and aerospace applications.
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for layout of Bills of Material (BOMs).
- Responsible for estimating cost of jobs based on material types, MIL-SPECs, heat treating, plating and coating processes and man hours.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with precision machining operations.
- Experience with MIL-SPECs, BOMs, estimating job costs.
- Knowledge of material types, heat treating, plating and coating processes a plus.
Contact: John Forsatz