Location : Middlesex NJ US 08846
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18935-AB
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Engineer responsible for tool design, manufacturing processes and equipment design.
- Development and design of prototype and production tooling.
- Integrate electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components into automated machine/process.
- Capital project management and financial reporting.
- Develop manufacturing processes with research, design, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Design testing methods and create standards on finished product and process capabilities to ensure product and process quality.
- Calculate production, labor, and material costs, review production schedules, and estimate future requirements.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Training and guiding technicians.
- Occasional visits to manufacturing facility in Mexico may be needed.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 7 years manufacturing project management experience.
- Hands-on experience designing and building tooling, automated electro-mechanical equipment and machines.
- In-depth knowledge of machine controls including PLCs, hydraulics, pneumatics and integrating components of machines.
- CAD skills include AutoCAD, Pro/Engineer (Creo).
Contact: Allan Berman