Manufacturing Process Engineer - Quality Assurance
Location : Monroe NY US 10950
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19278-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to maintain and improve production processes by evaluating, testing and resolving product line issues.
- Provide technical input and expertise concerning plant operations and quality assurance to ensure the plant operates in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Ensure compliance with product and production process quality regulations and standards.
- Identifies and solves production process problems in conjunction with other areas.
- Conducts trials and collects data to analyze problem areas.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement initiatives, scrap and cost reduction plans.
- Analyzes manufacturing process capabilities of new and existing products to identify potential production problems.
- Implement and maintain the control systems on production machinery.
- Evaluates new suppliers.
- Control inventory of tools and dies in order to ensure that adequate materials are ready available when required.
- Interfaces with Customers concerning their technical needs.
- Ongoing development and maintenance of current ISO 9001 system.
- Ensure that all QA system policies and procedures are maintained and updated.
- Organize internal and external audits ISO audits in order to ensure continuous quality improvement and to maintain ISO registration.
- Resolve any day to day problems that arise concerning the QA of products.
- Complete certified test reports for customers in order to prove the product meets quality and industry standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with manufacturing and quality assurance.
- Proficient with Allen-Bradley RS-Logix 500 and RS-Logix 5000.
- Wire manufacturing knowledge preferred.
- Good understanding of quality assurance and production.
- Experience with maintenance and compliance of ISO 9001 systems.
Contact: Mark Manz