Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Cherry Hill NJ US 08002
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19014-AS
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for Project / Process Engineer for installation, upgrades, training and troubleshooting of Manufacturing Process Equipment and Inspection Equipment.
- Responsible for meeting goals, schedules and performance indicators.
- Responsible for reporting and attending meetings to review projects.
- Responsible for travel to customer sites, including international travel.
- Support installation and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment as well as training personnel.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical, Electrical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in project / process engineering, project management for installation, troubleshooting and startup of manufacturing equipment.
- Experience with training and support for manufacturing process equipment.
- Extensive international travel for future assignments in Europe, India and Asia.
Contact: Alex Salewycz