Manufacturing Process Engineer
Location : Dayton NJ US 08810
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19340-AB1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 95000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to optimize manufacturing processes and provide process improvment solutions by evaluate systems, equipment, personnel, procedures, and materials.
- Conduct root cause analysis of quality and process issues by coordinating with Quality and Production departments.
- Provide sustainable gains in cost reduction through process improvement.
- Lead "Kaizen Events" to improve plant processes.
- Participate in Daily Cycle Walks.
- Develop written work instructions with employees to document processes.
- Work with outside contractors and vendors on Capital Projects.
- Assist on developing PM programs with Plant engineer and maintenance department.
- Assist R&D and QA deptartments with testing of new raw materials.
- Develop programs to monitor and analyze scrap and develop metrics.
- Assures safety is the first priority in all operational aspects. Develop employee awareness and education programs to promote safe working practices.
- Responsible for plant environmental functions including storm water permitting, and Emission Statements.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Chemical, Chemistry, or other engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing engineering.
- Ability to work with outside contractors and vendors on Capital Projects.
- Web handling experience and chemical manufacturing background is ideal.
- Experience in ISO 9001-2008
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, and Project Management skills.
- Interpersonal, Oral Communication, and Written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge including Excel, ERP Manufacturing software
Contact: Allan Berman