Mechanical Designer - MEP Systems
Location : Bethlehem PA US 18015
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18366-AB-7
Compensation : 50000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Architectural, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Designer to provide MEP design services for projects in pharmaceutical and biotechnology manufacturing facilities.
- Position is with a leading provider of MEP Consulting Engineering Services.
- Occasional travel to client sites required.
- Development of P&IDs, Air Flow Diagrams, utilities design, automatic temperature controls, electrical schematics, and equipment specifications.
- Assist in engineering load calculations, facility systems design and recommendations.
- Developing conceptual designs for HVAC and utility systems.
- Support design efforts to assist in meeting schedule and budget.
- Support and assist in proposal development and maintain project documentation.
Required Qualifications :
- Architectural, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years design experience with mechanical design of biotechnology or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems design including HVAC, plumbing and fire protection.
- Strong AutoCAD and Revit skills required.
Contact: Allan Berman