Mechanical Designer - Millwork
Location : West Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19182-MK1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Designer / Drafter - Project Engineer to create millwork shop drawings for architectural submittals.
- Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
- Create and check shop orders.
- Manage architectural and shop drawings through the entire project lifecycle
- Participate in project meetings and provide assistance and solutions to project managers as needed.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying ways that Corporate Woodworking can improve engineering and business process as it relates to the above responsibilities.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with design of Architectural Casework and Millwork.
- Experience with architectural drafting.
- Experience with AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Experience with Cut-Rite software a plus.
- Experience with WoodWOP a plus.
- Experience with WoodCAD/CAM, Cabinet Vision, Mircovellum, or similar a plus.
Salary dependent on experience with architectural casework and millwork.
Contact: Monique Kleiman (973) 490-7000