Mechanical Designer - Pro/ENGINEER (CREO)
Location : Middletown NJ US 07748
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 18501-JF-MM
Compensation : open - 37-42/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Mechanical Designer responsible for the creation of mechanical designs and associated documentation services using Pro/ENGINEER (CREO).
- Supporting engineering design work for undersea telecommunications equipment and hardware.
- This design position requires a creative and innovative technical professional with an ability to effectively discuss and develop designs or changes through cooperation with-and direction from- engineers.
- Requires strong attention to detail, understanding of mechanical design & testing.
- Must be capable of working with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient at developing function and design requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience providing engineering and design services in a mechanical, electromechanical, or electronics design environment.
- Minimum of 4 years Pro/ENGINEER (CREO) experience.
- Experience in an electronics, telecommunications, wireless, or high technology industry required.
- Capable of working with equipment vendors/suppliers and manufacturing plant personnel to ensure scheduled deliverables are met.
- Must be versed and proficient in all elements associated with design information including: electronic file transfer, drawings, and detailed drawings of equipment from conceptual design through manufacturing phase.
- Experience with ANSYS is a plus.
Contact: Mark Manz