Mechanical Designer / Product Engineer - Rotating Equipment
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18848-AS-DE-2
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Design
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Designer /Product Engineer for design of rotating equipment and large environmental equipment using AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
- Create mechanical layouts and assembly drawings using AutoCAD for process equipment interconnects for piping, ducting, mechanical, motors , pumps, tanks, rotary kilns, etc.
- Create detailed design drawings for shop, fabrication and manufacturing including gauge metal work, and welding.
- Machine design and detailing of sheet metal parts, machine components, and weldment details as required.
- Check drawings produced by others.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years mechanical design experience with rotating equipment, process equipment, P&IDs and weldments.
- Experience with AutoCAD and SolidWorks.
Contact: Darren Elg