Location : Elmhurst NY US 11373
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19333-BZ1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Designer for advertising displays, including large assemblies, sheet metal parts, extrusions and machined parts.
- Utilize Creo (Pro/ENGINEER) and Windchill.
- Responsible for GD&T and tolerance analysis.
- Responsible for ECNs and creating BOMs for drawings.
- Responsible for basic electrical systems, layouts, and fabrication.
- Design and complete various testing for systems.
- Suggests drawing changes to parts/assemblies based upon manufacturer feedback and general manufacturing experience.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 3 years experience with mechanical design of machined parts, sheet metal and extrusions.
- Experience with Creo/ProE, and Windchill.
- Experience with SolidWorks is a plus.
- BS Mechanical Engineering is a plus.
- Experience creating large assemblies and modeling sheet metal parts, extrusions and machined parts.
- Experience with GD&T practices and tolerance analysis.
- Expereience with ECNs and creating BOM's for drawings.
- Some local and domestic travel.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky