Mechanical Engineer - ANSYS / Creo
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 18863-AB-2
Compensation : open - 45-60/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a 6-12 month assignment for a Mechanical Engineer to provide mechanical, structural, and thermal design of a large energy fusion reactor upgrade project.
- Developing detailed designs with CAD Designers.
- Provide mechanical and structural analyses and calculations on electromagnetic components and systems.
- Design and fabrication of in-vacuum components with respect to high heat and electromagnetic forces.
- Prepare project cost estimates and procurement specifications, job status reports, and statements of work and procedures.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in machine design, heat transfer, and structural design for large equipment fabrication and design.
- Experience with electromagnetic systems, vacuum systems, and/or heat transfer systems with high heat flux components.
- Structural support systems related to component fabrication.
- Experience with ANSYS for FEA and Creo for CAD.
- Able to inspect equipment and supervise field technicians inspection of equipment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: Allan Berman