Mechanical Engineer - AutoCAD
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 18862-MK-2
Compensation : open - 30-40/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Mechanical Engineer to develop and design technical solutions for products according to technical requirements, specification, time and budget.
- Promotes an innovative engineering environment by ensuring high standards of engineering rigor are applied to technical decision making.
- Provides technical support for multiple products.
- Designs products using CAD, MS-Office and customized applications.
- May be assigned to a project leadership role requiring coordination of numerous activities.
- Participates in engineering activities including new product development and process improvements.
- Proposes and communicates detailed engineering actions to resolve technical issues to manufacturing, purchasing, marketing, vendors, and customers.
- Assures that product documentation meets quality requirements.
- Propose / support activities to improve efficiency according to best demonstrated practices.
- Basic knowledge in elevator codes, standards and safety regulations preferred but not required.
Required Qualifications :