Mechanical Engineer - Capital Projects / Food Processing
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19110-MM1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer who leads the development of plant capital projects for food processing.
- Manage regular communications with plant personnel and support operations to ensure alignment and awareness.
- Collaborate with Quality, Safety, Environmental, Purchasing, Legal, Finance and others to ensure appropriate internal checks and collaborative hand-offs in successful project execution.
- Partner with teams to ensure consistent vision for business case development.
- Provide expertise in equipment, machinery operation, manufacturing, building utility infrastructure, etc. for food service platforms to ensure operating efficiencies at production site.
- Lead and facilitate the development of equipment solutions to support product and package initiatives.
- Create Capital strategies and communicate them to internal stakeholders and equipment manufacturers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of capital strategy development experience in manufacturing environments required.
- Food processing industry experience preferred.
Contact: Mark Manz