Mechanical Engineer - Civil Infrastructure
Location : Syosset NY US 11791
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19012-JF
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer or Civil Engineer for design of plans and specifications for pumps stations, wastewater treatment and HVAC systems for civil infrastructure projects.
- Preparation of engineering analysis, designs, and calculations public works projects.
- Preparation of construction plans, specifications, and cost estimates (PS&E).
- Preparation of construction submittal reviews, Requests for Information (RFI), and other construction related activities.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and practices.
- Monitor and coordinate tasks and coordinate with project team members toward completion of projects.
- Coordinate with the survey and construction management team during project construction phase.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 6 years experience with civil infrastructure design including HVAC and wastewater system design.
- PE License preferred.
- Approximately 10% travel to NYC for meetings.
Contact: John Forsatz