Mechanical Engineer - Electronics Packaging
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19348-DE1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 75000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for proposing technical solutions meeting the specification for design of rugged electronic displays, panel PCs and compact computers using SolidWorks 3D CAD.
- Elaborating production baseline for the entire range of display products.
- Realizing manufacturing drawings detailing technical solutions.
- Handling the configuration management and all changes occurring during the design.
- Interfacing with production, QC, purchasing and sales for elaborating high end cost efficient solutions.
- Mentoring a team of junior mechanical engineers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with electronics packaging design for military environments and knowledge of MIL STD requirements.
- Experience in the mechanical design of electronic assemblies such as computers or displays. Proficiency with 3D CAD using SolidWorks.
- Must be a US citizen as this position is for a defense contractor.
Contact: Darren Elg