Mechanical Engineer - HVAC Design
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19018-AS
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for HVAC design in fast growing MEP and Energy department in multidisciplinary, multi-state engineering firm.
- Gain design and career experience while stepping into a key role, working directly with our energy and design engineers.
- Future growth opportunities, throughout department and regional offices.
- Responsible forl design of HVAC, plumbing, and other mechanical systems for multi-family, commercial, and government type projects.
- Responsible for the design and engineering of HVAC systems including air distribution systems, hydronic systems, central heating and cooling plants, unitary based HVAC systems, and plumbing systems.
- Daily tasks will include conducting field surveys, system assessments, and creation of CAD drawings, schematics, construction documents, equipment selection, load calculations, control diagrams, and specification documents.
- Additionally, the selected candidate will be involved in assisting with building energy audits and MEP system condition assessment reports.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience with HVAC & MEP design, including air distribution systems, hydronic systems, central heating and cooling plants, unitary based HVAC systems, and plumbing systems.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
Contact: Alex Salewycz