Mechanical Engineer - MEP Projects
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19153
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19164-DE1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Mechanical Engineer for managing and designing projects in 2 or more of the following markets sectors: Luxury Retail, High-end restaurants, High-end Office Space, Commercial, Entertainment/Hospitality, or Mixed-use.
- Providing technical design on assigned projects including supervisory responsibilities for mechanical staff.
- Assisting in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities.
- Developing and maintaining project schedules, budgets and contracts.
- Providing coordination of project designs with other disciplines.
- Managing and communicating with clients.
- Maintaining positive client relationships, developing new business as a result of collaborative environment.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Architectural or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in mechanical design in the MEP market and related experience in the design of commercial building systems, such as HVAC and plumbing.
- Knowledge of building mechanical and energy codes.
- Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit MEP and engineering modeling tools.
Contact: Darren Elg